Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oi

So I'm still not the blogger everyone else seems to be, even after the work is done. Slowly but surely I'll get the hang of this.

Despite my joys of having nothing to do post-graduation, it actually seems that my to-do list has grown quite a bit. Right now I'm working on this move to England business. I need to have someone who has known me for at least two years fill out a form telling the BACP what a wonderful counselor I'd make. I've yet to find a good person to ask simply because it's a pain to get the paper back from anyone that knows me real well. At least from the counseling side. My friends know me, but very little about my work and training. So I'm a bit at a standstill at the moment. Partly because I'm terrified if the actual moving business so stalling unintentionally seems like a good subconscious act.

Also on the list is starting thus weight loss business again. I gained 13lbs in the past 3weeks (not to bad considering I can do that in a weekend!). This brings my grand need to lose total up to 50lbs. Now, I lost 70 just a few years back, so I know it's possible. Still seemingly a daunting task. Especially with the birthday celebrations quickly arriving. But I plan to persevere and have started back on the 1200 calorie diet today. Hopefully the gym will be frequented often. We'll see.

1 comment:

Relaya said...

And walking at Dis this summer! :D Okay, so next Sunday is Dad's b-day and of course the Sun. after is Daddy's Day... Soooo, whatcha doin' the 27th?